Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Study4NCLEX.com. We have now made access to the site more convenient through the use of self-based email registration. This registration will permit you immediate access to the site for you to look around and enter the Free Pretesting Section. For full access to free courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- Click to enroll in the course. This will " self enroll" you in the course. Other parts of the website require you to complete sections like the pretesting before you can enter them.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
STUDY4NCLEX is trying to create a reliable way to assess for status to pass the NCLEX. To do this, we are creating a baseline assessment using exam questions similar to those used on the NCLEX to determine the difficulty of the questions as taken by you. This permits us to help you pass the NCLEX and us to predict who will pass (or fail) by our examinations. To do this, we offer all our services free if the student follows the detailed study plan that we offer on our site.
The Free Live Reviews are being archived for repeated viewing. Click our Prerecorded Live Reviews for more information. If you have trouble with the website or registration, email email@example.com